Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Everyone's Life isnt Perfect......

So Everyone's Life isn't so perfect. I never watch the "Real Housewive of ..." shows because they only make me angry that these women sit on tv and flaunt their wealth to American then complain about their troubles. Well, I realize that everyone's life isn't perfect. Their lives are full of backstabbing, money grubbling, cheating, lying, deceitfulness, who will never know true happiness unless it involves ruining or gossiping about one of their "friends." I'm venting right know because I'm kind of distraught. I thought I finally found something that I really wanted to do with my life. I really want to go to the Aveda Beauty School here in Indianapolis and then go on to further my education at a professional makeup artistry school. But right now I'm trying to support 2 children, a husband who's still in college, and save up so we can eventually get out of my parents house, and when I looked into the tuition for beauty school it's $18,000 up front and they don't offer payment plans and I already have too many loans taken out with Sallie Mae for them to help me. I'm 26! By the time we will have that kind of money saved up I will be in my mid-30's. It's really distressing that everything I want to do gets shot down because of money. I mean I really want to do this full on. And there is no financial way that I can. I know I would be amazing at it. I need something to make me feel good about myself, I'm losing myself and I don't like it. But I guess for now this blog and my one follower will just have to suffice.  :(

1 comment:

  1. Have you looked into other beauty schools? There might be ones that are cheaper.

    ReplyDelete