Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fabulous Accessories!!!

I love snow!!! I want to live up in the Colorado Mountains in the pretty trees and bright white snow in a beautiful log cabin. But snow in Indiana stinks. Well, actually sleet mixed with snow stinks. After being stuck in the house for nearly two and a half weeks from a sleet and snow storm we all finally got out of the house and went out to Bucca du Beppos with our best friends. Then we went over to the mall were we found an awesome "Jason Mraz" style hat for Lukas some amazing earrings and bracelets!!!! Here's what I found....

I love this Black Crystal Ring. The only problem was the band was too tight around my stubby finger.
                                                            This is an awesome red studded cuff!
I bought these CRAZY Spikey Silver Earrings!

                                   I REALLY WANTED THIS GOLD SPIKEY RING!!!!!








I got these Gold Sparkly Hoops on sale for $2.98!







 I also bought these Intricately Woven Rose Gold Hoops on sale as well for $2.98!










I BOUGHT THESE BRIGHT PURPLE AND BROWN FEATHER EARRINGS FOR $3.50! Feathers are very "in" right now! There is this amazing earring designer named Cardi on etsy.com called her store is SalvageLA and she makes gorgeous one-of-a-kind feather earrings, some reaching 12 inches or longer in length! Here's her blog with info how to buy her earrings! They are a little more pricey than $3.50 (the one I tried to get but didn't get to in time was $65)
www.cardi-love.blogspot.com
I learned about her through my makeup mentor (unbeknownst to her...) Kandee Johnson kandeethemakeupartist.blogspot.com

Gabby was asleep in the stroller cause she ate so much pasta!!!!! Now I am saving up for my big makeup shopping trip at the end of the month!!!!!! YAY!!! It's 3am and I am talking to my only 2 followers so I am going to go to bed now, and I will update more later on... nightie night...

1 comment:

  1. You should have told us you guys were going to the mall! We would have went with! By the way, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that gold spikey ring and both sets of hooped earrings...and of course Lukas' hat! Did you actually get that for him? He's so cute. And I'm sure Gabby was passed out from her carb overload. Hahaha...she looked like a chipmonk with all that pasta in her cheeks. I have never seen her eat so much!

    ReplyDelete