Saturday, May 14, 2011

Having trouble lighting my makeup station for pictures and videos!

So I am trying to start making Makeup Tutorials for youtube and I am having a real difficult time with lighting. I try to take pictures of my eyes after I have done a new look and my eyelids come off all wrinkly and the colors are not popping out like they seem to do in the mirror. It is becoming very frustrating. Greg bought me this amazing HDCamcorder a month ago and we have a new Canon Powershot camera that we just got a few months ago, but I just can't get the lighting right! So aggravating. Anyone out there with some advice?

1 comment:

  1. maybe if you have a photo editing type thing (most computers have just a general one) you can adjust the coloring, so it pops like it does in real life?

    ReplyDelete