Sunday, May 8, 2011

Review of the Olay ProX Advanced Cleansing System

So I have been dying to get this little dohickey called the Derm New Facial Rejuvenation System forever! But it's $80, and I could never seem to part with that kind of money for it. This is what the website says...

Description

Polishes and refines with perfectly sized naturally mined Corundum Crystals and added antioxidants.

• Gentle, thorough skin resurfacer for sensitive to normal skin types

• Polishes and refines
• Diminishes wrinkles, fine lines and pores size
• Decreases visible signs of aging and sun damage
• Reveals healthy new skin with a radiant glow

Recommended Use

• Attach the Teardorp Foam Applicator to the Dual Action Resurfacing Tool. Apply Sensitive Formula Microdermabrasion Creme onto the Foam Applicator.
• Dot onto clean, dry skin. Using upward circular motions and gentle pressure, massage the creme into the skin for approximately 1-2 minutes (2-3 times per week)
• Rinse off the remaining Crystal residue with warm water. 
 
I have been putting off getting it for over 5 months now! But as I was just about to give in due to a mad case of breakouts lately, Olay came out with the new Olay ProX Advanced Cleansing System.  It is professionally and clinically designed to cleanse 6x better than using a face wash. It has proven to be just as effective as the $200 cleansing systems. And guess what! 

IT'S ONLY $30!!!!!! (I happened to get mine at Target while they were doing a promotion of buy the system + one other Olay ProX product, which I got replacement scrubbers for $9.99, and get a $10 Target Gift Card. So basically I got replacement scrubbers for free!) It comes with a small tube of the face wash you use with it, which isn't very big but you need only about a dime size of the stuff.

IT IS AMAZING!!!!! I had several areas on my face that had some breakouts, and just after one use they looked a million times better! All you do is apply a dime size amount of the face wash all over your damp face (avoiding the eyes), turn on the wand which has 2 speeds, and for about 60-90 seconds move the wand all over your face! And oh my can we say relaxing! It felt amazing, not harsh. I had already washed the makeup off my face with makeup remover before I did it, but the amount of gunk it pulled out of my skin after I had already cleaned it was disgusting. I thought the remover had gotten everything, but the ProX brush was still showing signs of makeup. Now, after a week of using everyday before bed, my face looks AWESOME! It's so much smoother, and I have this awful dark splotch on my chin near the left side of my lip and it's already lightening up! My makeup glides on so smoothly now with how clean my face it (I hate using foundation primers to get smooth skin before makeup application cause I always seem to breakout from them clogging up my pores so the ProX helped eliminate that reason for using a makeup primer). It is also supposed to help fight aging which really hope it lives up to that because I am deathly scared of aging! The thought of my face sagging and full of wrinkles makes me shutter. The only downside I can see is if you use a self-tanner on your face. The scrubbing action will scrub the tanner right off. So use a self-tanner (love St. Tropez) on your body and then apply a daily bronzer on your face along with your makeup. 

So there is my review of the Olay ProX Advanced Cleansing System! I give it an A+, 5 STARS!!!!!!!
It is definitely a MUST in my book!!!!!

~Love~ Dani

1 comment:

  1. Dp you think they still have that deal at target?

    ReplyDelete