Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Best Spring and Summer Perfumes

Ok, I'm up this early in the morning because I broke my toe last night and it's really painful so I thought what a better time to do a new post on the best perfumes for this spring and summer!!!!

I was at Sephora the other day and I love perfumes & the gorgeous bottles they come. I was sampling all of them on the little paper sticks they have. So here is my picks for the best perfumes for spring and summer.

 "Couture Couture by Juicy Couture": I fell in love with this! First you get the smell of a mixture of succulent pink grape with a mixture of orange flower and mandarin. Then blushed plum, honeysuckle, and bold star jasmine come into play. Finally, it's base consists of creamy sandalwood with moist amber and rick vanilla. The combination of all these smells just scream spring fun and party time. It isn't too heavy but when you put it on all you want to do is go out for a night on the town! $67 for 1.7oz




"Hello Kitty Hello Kitty Fragrance": This is a very sweet perfume that combines Cassis Sorbet, Italian Mandarin, Apple, Magnolia Blossom, Freesia, Orange Flower, Tonka Bean, Vanilla, and Musk. It is a very makes any girl feel sweet and pretty. $55 for 1.7oz












"Very Hollywood Sparkling Eau de Toilette by Michael Kors": This is definitely a perfume for a girl who loves the sense of Hollywood Drama. If you want to be the "it girl" this is a perfume for you. You get the combination of black currant, neroli, and mandarin. It is a very bold fragrance definitely for a night out clubbing with the girls! $40 for 1oz

 

 

 

"Armani Code Pour Femme by Giorgio Armani": I fell in love with the perfume when I smelled a sample in Glamour magazine. First of all it caught my eye because the incredibly gorgeous Megan Fox is modeling the perfume, and second of all it made me feel sexy like something I would wear to seduce my man. It is rich in Blood Orange, Ginger, Pear Sorbet, Sambac Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Seringa Flower, Lavender Honey, Precious Woods Complex, and Vanilla. The smell is so fresh and feminine. I can't wait to purchase this one!!!! $65 for 1.7oz

 

 

" Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Baby": For a lighter perfume that is more day time appropriate I love this one. Inspired by the Harajuku shoping district in Tokyo this scent is features white peach, pink plumeria, and glowing amber. Baby is part of the limited-edition Wicked Style fragrance collection that features deliciously fun scents in bottles that take cues from the obsessive Japanese fashion that Gwen Stefani introduced to America. It is a perfume that makes you feel cute with it's vanilla and floral scent. $45 for 1oz



These are definitely my top picks for perfumes right now. Some of them have been out on the market for a while, but I love them and better yet, my husband loves them. 


After I went to Sephora I went over to TJ Maxx and they have a whole aisle dedicated to perfumes. I found Juicy Couture perfumes, Vera Wang perfumes, Calvin Klein perfumes, and many others for prices as low as $15!!! I'm going back for the Juicy Couture one later today! Hopefully it's still there cause there was only 2 bottles when I left. 

Much love and sweet smells! ~Dani


No comments:

Post a Comment